Operations Manager/ C-Suite Executive Assistant
2018 - 2020
Tyton Partners Consulting
• Managed the office, all business operations, and HR duties as the company grew by over 50% in a span of 2.5 months.
• Developed and ran 25+ email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
• Organized and managed 3 conference events, 9 executive dinners, and 6 company-wide events among hundreds of other internal meetings and recruiting events.
• Administered a company-wide move to the CRM system HubSpot including researching, purchasing, installing, and training all employees on the software. Additionally, I handled GDPR compliance using HubSpot for our UK-based team members.
• Maintained and frequently updated the company website using WordPress and HTML coding that was self-taught.
• Implemented all technology upgrades and was the first point of contact for the support desk.
• Used a variety of analytic and financial software to develop reports for the executive team.
2016 - 2018
Private Jet Services Group
• Provided mission-critical flight services to a global clientele including President Trump and Mike Pence, NHL, MLB, NCAA teams, and many high-profile executive charters.
• Responsible for coordinating catering, flight crew, supplies, fueling, and transport for all charters.
• Independently managed budgeting, risk analysis, pre and post-flight operations.
• Communicated with clients, pilots, TSA, ATC, customs, and governing authorities of all encountered air spaces.
• Assisted with marketing and branding efforts for charters and PJS business operations.
2015 - 2016
• Directed HR operations including new talent recruitment and on boarding, running payroll, and conducting financial operations.
• Planned media strategy and implemented marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for overseeing employee work product and accounting functions: AP/ AR, reconciling bank accounts, managing employee expense reports, budgeting, and managing vendor relations.
Bachelor of Business Administration
2012 - 2016
• Summa Cum Laude
• GPA: 3.78
• Major: Entrepreneurship
• Minor: Economics.
I created an online course focused on Behavioral Insights in Business.
Over the course of 60 days I was able to:
• Increase site traffic to 500 visits per week.
• Convert visitors to email subscribers at a rate of 5.6% (total of 250 email subscribers) using ClickFunnel to generate lead magnets and email campaigns.
• Covert email subscribers into customers using MailChimp and HubSpot for a total of 89 student enrollments which resulted in over $3500 in sales.
To date, my blog has over 700 subscribers and continues to grow daily.
• Main topics include business, marketing, branding, psychology, behavioral science, and entrepreneurship.
• My articles have been featured in several digital publications including Better Marketing which has over 100k
readers, The Startup which also boasts a readership of over 200k, and 8 PX magazine which has a following in the multiple thousands.